FREE Webinar: How to NOT Hate Your Partner After COVID-19 for Persons of Color Couples - Sign up here
You are a POC couple if at least one of you self identifies as POC
MONDAY, May 11 from 5:45 pm - 6:45 pm PT
Are you struggling with:
- Living peacefully with your partner who has become your 24/7 coworker?
- A loss of space to work, have your own private thoughts, do your own thing, feel any sense of freedom or privacy?
- Boredom, frustration, irritation, anxiety, grief about the same old routine in which many of the things you used to enjoy are no longer available to you, and uncertainty about the future?
- Not so much being attracted to your partner these days, or having difficulty seeing them in a positive light?
- Witnessing how communities of color have been hardest hit?
- Don’t know how much longer you can continue this?
Join me for this FREE workshop to talk about your concerns and to learn some new tricks for making it better and more bearable.
Sign up to get the zoom link and to get other useful resources straight to your inbox.
Even if your partner is not on your last nerve, come and learn something new. Make it a gathering and invite your friends.